Wood Chipper Shredder
Wood Chipper Shredder machines help conserve time and money for property owners with trees, branches and leaves. Whether you are looking for a Wood Chipper Shredder or a Chipper, an Electric Wood Chipper, a residential gas wood chipper, or a professional chipper shredder, you will find the right wood chipper equipment you need right here.
Our Chipper Shredder and Mulcher products include a wide variety of wood chipper machines and shredder equipment including an award-winning Electric Wood Chipper, chipper shredder machines, PTO chippers and electric chippers. Be sure to visit our Wood Chipper Store and Featured Wood Chipper to see all the available shredder models. One of our favorite Wood Chipper machines is right here, and it is a Patriot electric wood chipper shredder so you know it is made with quality…
A lot of our customers have purchased the Electric Wood Chipper and are very pleased with it.
What kind of a Wood Chipper Shredder do you need? If you are looking for a Wood Chipper Shredder, Leaf Shredder or Mulcher, you are bound to find an excellent choice here as we are your Leading Resource Center for Chipper Shredder and Shredder Equipment. Yard Machine’s Chipper Shredder is an excellent mulcher/chipper machine…
Many organic gardeners prefer to make their own garden mulch using a Leaf Mulcher or Shredder. If you have a large property with trees, or unpaved paths then having your own wood chipper or mulcher can add significant convenience as well as save time and cost. Flowtron makes an inexpensive and easy-to-use leaf mulcher shredder ideal for the small yard…
Find many more chipper brands and models at the MyGreatHomeAndYard Wood Chipper Store.
Read our Blog for lots of information on gardening and landscaping. Also visit our Garden Tool Store for great deals on just about any tool or supply you could possibly imagine needing to help you grow a fabulous garden this year.
Here’s some more Wood Chipper Shredder equipment you will like. If you need a PTO chipper or heavy duty Chipper Shredder the DR Chipper equipment line offers great machines.
Wood Chipper Shopping
If you are shopping for a Wood Chipper, following are some of the specifications you should pay attention to so you can determine the appropriate type and size for your needs.
- Do you need a commercial grade Wood Chipper Shredder for large jobs and lots of use? If so, be sure you find a Wood Chipper Shredder model that specificies “Commercial” or “Professional”.
- Will you use your Wood Chipper at the same location always? If you anticipate servicing two or more properties consider a trailer chipper.
- Is your property large and will you need to move your wood chipper to different locations on the property? If so, consider a gas wood chipper with wheels that is small enough to move easily, or get a towable chipper that can tow behind a four-wheeler or riding lawnmower.
- If your property is large and you have a tractor, then consider one of the PTO Chippers.
- The quality of design is important for performance and longevity. Patriot, for example, provides a heavy-duty tri-plated rotor.
- How large of branches do you need to chip? Wood Chippers specifications include branch diameter.
- Do you intend to create mulch from leaves and small branches? If so, verify the machine has a hopper with a shredder for that purpose.
- Do you need your wood chipper to shoot the wood chips into the back of your pickup or into a bag? If so, some wood chippers have tall adjustable shoots. You can get leaf bags that attach to many wood chipper shredder models to collect mulch.
- What type of warranty do you require? Residential warranties are often longer than commercial use.
- Where will you store your Wood Chipper Shredder? Some Wood Chipper Shredder brands and models come with covers to preserve them from the outdoor elements. If your Wood Chipper Shredder will be stored indoors, be sure to check the footprint size before you order to ensure it fits your intended storage space.
- Electric versus Gas – An Electric Wood Chipper has the advantage of convenience of no gas or oil, and it is easy to flip the switch on and off. A gas Wood Chipper Shredder can be more easily moved to father corners of the property than an Electric Wood Chipper.
Browse our equipment stores for lots of other yard and garden machines including brush cutters, weed eaters, grass trimmers, chain saws, wood chipper, wood chippers, mulchers, Related Sites | SpyderMap | Web Portal.
Please add your comments to let us know about your favorite Wood Chipper or Chipper Shredder machine.